Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Digital Illustration

Just though I'd post up some of my work in digital illustration

Anyways, first piece is a setting piece in which we had to make the home a bear who loves to read.

Second piece, is a Vampire Hunter from the future.  He's got everything from a holy water gun to metallic jugular veins.  Threw in some of the sketches I did in making him. 

My last piece which I'm still working on.  The point of this piece Is to show action/movement.  I may post an updated version of this later.  Let me know what you think! :) 

1 comment:

Mayte Aristondo said...

I LOVE the first one. Really shows the mood in the piece. The third one is not my fav but it still shows you have improved so much! I like the sketches on the side. Maybe you should take him further and make like a character sheet on him. I guess it's not my fav cuz it's not the your strongest piece. I do like his outfit. :D He reminds me of Snake for some reason. :P lol! I'm torn between the bear home and the boy. I LOVE that boy's expression. XD I think you succeeded in showing action/movement in that one. hehehe... Beautiful job as always Kitty! *HUG*